This shortcode allows you to add an SSL certificate to an alias assigned to a site on your server and convert it to HTTPS.
Shortcode usage format:
- sudo nodalio aliasconverthttps primary.com domain.com
- primary.com – your site’s primary domain/subdomain.
- domain.com – the alias you would like to convert.
- Make sure the alias you’re going to convert is correctly pointing to your server. To find out more about DNS records and how to correctly point your domain to a server, click here.
- In order to make sure your domain is pointing to the server, you may use the sitedomain-verify shortcode.
- To check which aliases you assigned to a site on your server, you may use the aliaslist shortcode.