This shortcode allows you to view all the relevant information regarding a site installed on your server.
Shortcode usage format:
- sudo nodalio siteinfo domain.com
- domain.com – your site’s primary domain/subdomain.
The information displayed by this shortcode includes:
- Site creation time and date
- Site owner email
- Live site path on the server
- Staging site path on the server
- SSL certificate
- Domain wildcard
- Domain wildcard certificate
- PHP version
- Active caching method
- Live site database information
- Staging site database information
In addition to the on-screen display, an email containing the information will be sent to the server admin email.
The server admin email is the email you entered when creating the server / the first site on the server. To change the server admin email, use the serveradmin-email shortcode.