Nodalio Dashboard is designed to be used as the server administration application. It provides you with a live administration panel where you would be able to:
- See live statistics information for your server CPU load, memory usage etc.
- Get Access to the server global file manager.
- Take notes about the specific server configuration.
- Use the terminal (right inside the dashboard).
- Manage all server services (start/stop/restart)
- Setup the server date and time configuration.
Log in to the Nodalio Dashboard:
To access the nodalio dashboard, please open any browser and type in your server IP with port 8000. For example: 18.104.22.168:8000.
To login to the Nodalio Dashboard please use the credentials sent when installing the server or any system user found on the server. Learn how to add additional system users.
Nodalio Dashboard Widget Configuration:
On the Nodalio Dashboard homepage, you may setup and organize widgets which give you direct access to the most used features you require when setting up a server.