To turn off logging completely on a site on your server you may use the combination of all the logging shortcodes in the following way.
Shortcode usage format:
- sudo nodalio sitelog-access domain.com off
- sudo nodalio sitelog-access-staging domain.com off
- sudo nodalio sitelog-error domain.com off
- sudo nodalio sitelog-error-staging domain.com off
- domain.com – your site’s primary domain/subdomain.
- off – turn on/off your site’s logging.
When adding additional domains or aliases to your site, you will be required to setup logging for each one. The dafault setting is “on”.