In general, turning off email delivery on your server is not recommended as you wont have a way to receive system messages from the Nodalio server components.
You have 3 ways to turn off email sending on your server:
- Via Nodalio Dashboard:
- Log into the Nodalio Dashboard
- Go to the services menu and locate Postfix
- Disable it.
- Via terminal/command line:
- Login into the Nodalio Dashboard
- Type in the command line:
sudo systemctl stop postfix
sudo systemctl disable postfix
- Use a WordPress plugin to stop emails going out of your WordPress install.