This shortcode allows you to turn on caching tools on a site installed on your server.
Shortcode usage format:
- sudo nodalio cacheon domain.com cachetool
- primary.com – your site’s primary domain/subdomain.
- cachetool – the required caching tool:
- servercache – Server Cache
- onecache – OneCache (available from the professional plan).
- opticache – OptiCache, available from the Enterprise plan.
- To enable MicroCache, you may the microcache shortcode.
Note: only one caching tool can be active at a time, activating a caching tool will turn off the currently active caching tool and keep only the chosen cache tool.
To find out which caching tool is currently active on your site, you may use the siteinfo shortcode.